- Extremely handy for use in grinding and setting screw cutting tools
- American National or U.S. 60 Deg standards
- Very useful for finding number of threads per inch through graduations in 14ths, 20ths, 24ths and 32nds of an inch.
- Gage also has a table of double depths of threads for determining size of tap drills.
- Made of spring-tempered steel with satin chrome finish.
- Ground gaging surfaces
The Starrett C391 Center Gage features inch graduations, meets the American Unified National Standard and US 60 degree standards. American unified National Standard, 60 Deg.
Graduations: 14ths, 20ths, 24ths and 32nds
Material: Spring-tempered Steel