- Disposable non-woven fabric wrist strap that provides cost-effective and reliable grounding
- Use for visitors and one-time use applications.
- Hypo-allergenic adhesive provides 360 degree contact with skin
- Conductive adhesive on the aluminum foil adheres to any convenient electrical ground
- Current limiting resistance is built into the plastic ribbon below the wrist band
- Individually packaged
- Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 wrist strap system required limit tested per ESD TR53
The SCS 2209A Disposable Wrist Strap meets the ANSI/ESD S20.20 wrist strap system required limit tested per ESD TR53, providing
cost effective personnel grounding for visitors to the ESD protected area. Wrist Strap is designed for one-time use. The wrist strap is
ideally suited for shipment along with ESD sensitive items [ESDS] providing the means to ground personnel opening ESDS packaging
and installing contents.
A hypoallergenic adhesive provides 360 degree contact with the skin to minimize skin-to-band resistance. At the other end, the conductive adhesive on the aluminum foil adheres to any convenient ground point or, as illustrated, to equipment chassis to provide equipotential bonding. A current limiting resistance is fabricated into the plastic ribbon below the wristband. Each Model 2209A is individually packaged in a clear printed polybag.