- Velostat 1700 Series Conductive Film is constructed of opaque, volume-conductive, carbon-impregnated polyolefin material
- Cost effective conductive film is used for material handling, shipping and storage in the electronic or chemical industries
- Black, carbon-filled, volume-conductive polyethylene film is groundable and designed to provide both physical and static protection - conductive properties are unaffected by humidity and age
- Conductive film is designed to dissipate a charge and should not become electrically tribocharged
- Film is heat-sealable, flexible and offers exceptional chemical and abrasion resistance
- Free of amines, silicones and heavy metals
- RoHS Compliant
- 5-Year Limited Warranty from date of shipment
- Material Type: Conductive Carbon-Loaded PE.
- Color: Black.
- Film Thickness:4.0mil (102 microns).
- Thermal Properties: Heat Sealable.
- Volume Resistivity: <500 ohm-cm.
- Static Decay: <2 sec.