- Ionization Verification Kit for Measuring Offset Voltage and Discharge Times
Use to measure performance specifications of ionizers in the actual area of use.
- Electrostatic Field Meter
Measures static charge and polarity on objects up to ±19.99 kV at a distance of 1 inch
- Aluminum Conductive Plate
Pairs with the Desco Digital Static Field Meter to measure offset voltage and discharge times for the periodic verification of ionizers per ANSI/ESD SP3.3 and ESD TR53
- ±1000V Charger
Applies charge to the conductive plate to measure discharge times of air ionizers
- Carrying Case Included
Polypropylene enclosure with polyurethane foam insert to protect and store the instruments
- NIST Calibrated with Certificate Included
Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Made in the United States of America