- ESD safe packaging designed for use in cleanroom areas where surface particulate is of concern. Tested in accordance with IEST-STD-CC1246E
- Metal-In Film Laminate 0.0028” thick (2.8 mil). Protects ESD sensitive contents from electrostatic fields and electrostatic discharges (ESD)
- <10 nJ Discharge Shielding Energy Limit Test per ANSI/ESD STM11.31. Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S541 requirements for ESD shielding packaging inside and outside an ESD Protected Area (EPA)
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rs 1 x 10⁴ to <1 x 10¹¹ ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11 and Static Control Bag ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3. Allows bag to be used throughout an ESD Protected Area and grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator
- Embossed with ESD Protective Symbol and Lot Code Information. Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes
- Lead-free RoHS 3, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
- Made in the United States of America
Package Quantity: 100 Per Pkg.
RoHS Compliance: Yes
Series: PCL100 Clean Series
Thickness: 2.8 mil
Tensile Strength: 4600 PSI
Heat Sealable: Yes
Opening Type: Open Top
Cleanroom Safe: Yes
Size [W x L]: 11" x 15"