- 0.004" (4 mil) Thick Film constructed from layers of polyester, foil, and polyethylene designed for moisture and electrostatic discharge (ESD) sensitive items (such as SMT). Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20, ANSI/ESD S541, ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 1, and IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033.
- <10 nJ Energy Penetration Tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.31 protects contents from ESD charges and discharges. Meets the requirement for discharge shielding per Static Control Bag ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 1.
- >25lb Puncture Strength Average provides superior physical protection for contents.
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rs 1 x 104 to < 1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11 allows film to be grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator. Dissipative materials attract less particulate contamination to its surface making it preferred in cleanroom environments.
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
- Made in the United States of America