- To preserve battery life, the auto shutoff feature turns the thermometer off when not used for three minutes. The thermometer design allows for easy measurements from right or left handed operators.
- The sensor (P/N: 191-212) has a special metal alloy coating that resists corrosion and oxidation. Note: the 191-212 sensor can measure temperatures up to 500°C (932°F). For higher temperatures, please use the applicable temperature probe (see Accessories: P/N A1310.)
- Sensor replacement is quick and easy
- AUTO HOLD feature
- User selectable easy-to-read temperature display allows the reading to display in either °C or °F
- Optional temperature probe to measure solder pot temperatures
This unit does everything the FG-100 did, now with a new AUTO HOLD feature that ends measurements automatically once the tip temperature is stabilized. This feature can minimize individual differences in measuring temperatures. The FG-100B can also display in both °C and °F!
NOTE: This Hakko FG100B-US03 is a replacement for the Hakko FG100-01 which has been discontinued.
NOTE: This Hakko FG100B-US03 Tip Thermometer comes with a Calibration Certificate