MG Chemicals 843AR-340G SUPER SHIELD, Silver Coated Copper Conductive Paint, 340g, UL Recognized
- Container Volume: 340, 340 g
- Container Volume UOM: g
- Drill Down Description: SUPER SHIELD, Silver Coated Copper Conductive Paint, 340g, UL Recognized
- Model: 843AR-340G
- UNSPSC: 31133700
- UL Recognized (File # E202609)
- Provides effective EMI/RFI shielding over a broad frequency range
- Mild solvent system, safe on polystyrenes
- HAP free—does not contain toluene, xylene or MEK
- Available in aerosol format (see separate TDS)
This copper conductive coating for plastic consists of a 1-part, solvent-based acrylic lacquer, pigmented with a highly conductive silver-coated copper flake. It is smooth, hard, and abrasion resistant. It is a ready-to-spray system, with no let down necessary. It has a quick dry time, with no heat cure necessary. It adheres strongly to most injection-molded plastics, such as ABS, PVC, nylon and polycarbonate.
Copper conductive paint is mostly used to provide a conductive coating for the interior of plastic enclosures to suppress EMI / RFI emissions. It excels when higher levels of shielding are required, giving near the performance of a silver filled coating at significant savings. It may also be used as a conductive undercoat for electroplating.
This liquid product is also offered in aerosol. We also offer more economical nickel and carbon versions, a more conductive silver version, as well as a water-based version for use on wood or drywall, and an epoxy version for use on metal or glass or when extreme durability is required. Before applying this product to plastic, clean the surface with IPA.