Calif. Prop 65
- S-shaped blade cleanly deburrs the edges and insides of microduct tubes.
- Blade made from tempered HSS (high speed steel) for maximum sharpness and durability.
- Ergonomic rubberized handle provides a secure and comfortable grip while deburring.
- Can also be used on brass, steel, aluminum, copper, or PVC pipes.
- Great for removing debris from 3D printed parts.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Designed to deburr the insides of microduct tubes, this rapid microduct deburring tool is perfect for preparing the inside of fiber optic microduct tubes for termination.
Brand: Jonard Tools
Blade Length: 0.71"
Dimensions: 5.51" x 0.98" x 0.95"