FieldSense allows measurement of AC voltage, current, and frequency on wires up to AWG 4/0 (17.8mm jaw opening) carrying as much as 200 A. Measure up to 1000V AC through the T6’s open fork, without contact to live voltage, opening covers, or removing wire nuts.
• Simultaneous voltage and current display (T6-1000)
• 1 to 1000V AC or DC (T6-1000); 600V AC or DC (T6-600)
• 0.1 to 200A AC
• Resistance 1 Ohm to 100 Ohms(T6-1000); 1 Ohm to 2000 Ohms(T6-600)
• Frequency Measurement 45Hz to 66Hz (T6-1000)
• HOLD button temporarily freezes reading for easy viewing
• Easy to read, backlit display
• Uses 2 AA batteries, 360 hour battery life
• Standard 2 year warranty
Fluke PRV24OFS Proving Unit
For use with T6 electrical testers, DMMs, and current clamps, the Proving Unit is a portable, pocket-sized voltage source powered by 4 AA batteries. Built specifically to prove the functionality of FieldSense measurements, as well as AC and DC voltages for other HiZ instruments. Verify your testing tools without risk of shock and arc flash. A single switch and set of LEDs indicate functionality of AC and DC measurements. Includes TPAK magnetic hanging strap. One year warranty.