||CAGE CODE: 30239
1547 N. Trooper Rd.
PO Box 1117
Worcester, PA 19490-1117
Since 1959, Techni-Tool has been a leader in electronic production and assembly supply.
Over the course of those 50 years the tools and technologies have changed, but our employees' dedication to excellence has not. Our government department is dedicated to the needs of Federal, state, municipal and local government.
Techni-Tool currently holds a contract for GSA Federal Supply Schedule 66: Scientific Equipment and Services - GS-07F-284BA
We have coast-to-coast sales support providing local representation across the country, and also serve customers in more than 100 countries around the world. Our approach is simple:
- Only sell the highest quality products, and always deliver them on-time
- Keep our talented professionals trained on the latest technologies
- Make it as easy as possible for customers to reach us through phone, web, email, fax and mail
No one offers more electronic production products from more leading manufacturers.
We're constantly expanding and improving our selection of 40,000 products to meet our customer's changing needs. In addition, we've also developed our own value line of over 3,500 Techni-Tool brand products that help stretch budget dollars without compromising performance.
But it’s our people, not just our products, that makes Techni-Tool the best.
Our sales team helps customers solve real-world problems every day, and are ready to apply their experience to your toughest issues. Our customer service representatives are factory-trained by our manufacturers to give them the knowledge they need to answer your questions correctly.
Our government team are experts in federal acquisition regulations and have won multiple awards from the Department of Defense for performance. We can:
- Provide access to over 600 manufacturers with just one call
- Arrange on-site shows to provide hands-on equipment demonstrations and training
- Offer package tracking through the Defense Logistics Agency's Vendor Shipment Module
- Invoice through Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF), the DoD's paperless invoicing and receiving system
- Package and label to MIL and FED standards (including UID)
- Conduct Free ESD and chemicals audits
- Design and build tool kits to meet specific applications, including F.O.D. kits
- Plus much more
Interested in receiving GSA pricing?
We would be happy to help set you up with GSA pricing! Please call us at: 800-382-8665 to receive GSA pricing. Contractors: Please send us your authorization letter, along with your account number if you have one. The authorization letter can be emailed to email@example.com
During check-out, enter either APO (Army Post Office) or FPO (Fleet Post Office) in the City field. In the state field, enter the state equivalent to your Military state:
AA: enter state FL
AE: enter state NY
AP: enter state CA
Enter the zip code in the zip code field.
*Addresses must include a correct and complete 9 digit zip code in order to be delivered.
This will ensure your shipment is processed quickly and accurately.
* Not all items advertised on our web store are available through our Federal Supply Schedules (FSS). Products offered through our FSS can be found in the contract links above.