Techni-Tool is a leading provider of test equipment, tool kits, soldering supplies, ESD products, chemicals, hand tools, and more to the electronic production industry for more than 50 years. We take pride in keeping up-to-date with technology and offering the newest products available. Our products are available through our catalogs, website, and direct sales force, and 95% of all orders are shipped the same day.
In 1955, Techni-Tool founder Ben Weiss was involved in a 63-year-old mail order dental company when calls started coming in from industrial companies requesting certain types of dental instruments they could not find anywhere else such as fine cutting pliers, wire holders, and tweezers. By 1959, Techni-Tool was born. In 2012, Techni-Tool, and its affiliate Wassco Inc., were acquired by Grainger, North America’s leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products serving diverse businesses and institutions across the country.
What makes Techni-Tool an industry leader?
- Consistent ownership and management since 1959
- 200+ employees nationwide
- National and international sales team with 28 local offices staffed with technical experts
- Dedicated government team supporting our GSA contracts
- 112,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility
- Computer-integrated warehouse management system
- 20,000 products in stock and access to over 40,000 total
- Economical Techni-Tool brand products
- Industry's best catalog--available in print or online
- Free professional ESD and Chemical audits available upon request
- Tool Crib programs
- On-site product demonstrations
Techni-Tool is proud to be an authorized distributor for such leading manufacturers as Agilent Technologies, Production Basics, Apex Tools, Fluke, OKi, Hakko, Pace, Kester, Tektronix and many, many more. The company also offers a line of proprietary products that include: Techni-Stat ESD products; Techni-Tool tweezers; Tec-Tuff cases; Techni-Tool tool kits and Tec-Cut cutters and strippers.