IAC Footrest, Assembly, 72" D4 Workstation, Bright Zinc
- Techni-Tool Part #: 655BE2123QS
- Mfg Part #:
- Sold per: EACH
- Available in stock: 0
- Estimated weight:
Regular Price: $91.00
Dimension 4 Workstations: The Best Workcenter Solution
• Why the Best?Because Dimension 4 Workstations form the most wellbuilt and versatile modular systems available, expanding to meet growing needs through a variety of additions and upgrades. Plus, D4 components are ergonomically designed to improve efficiency and productivity.
• Getting Started.The Single- or Double-Sided Starter Unit is the first building block for the Dimension 4 system. A basic unit includes two uprights, one (Single-Sided) or two (Double Sided) laminate worksurface(s), a left and right side worksurface support bracket, worksurface support hat sections, and modesty panel for each worksurface. Adder Units are identical to Starter Units, except the Adder Unit has only one upright and is used to create additional workstations attached to the Starter Unit.
IAC Dimension 4 features:
• Modularity -Custom-design a configuration that meets your individual needs.
• Flexibility -Worksurfaces and accessories are independently adjustable to accommodate your needs-especially useful for multiple shifts. Worksurface height is infinitely adjustable along the uprights.
• Quality -Uprights of strong, rigid aluminum extrusion; steel drawers with recessed handles and full-extension metal ball-bearing slides; 180 Degrees rolled front edge on laminated worksurfaces. UL listed.
• Selection -Choose from a variety of ergonomic accessories, ESD options and productivity-enhancing upgrades.
72" Tube Assembly Footrest - Bright Zinc Finish